You can visit any of the stores or offices listed below to request and pay for your call records:
- Head Office: 11 C Maraval Rd, St Clair, Ansa Centre
- C3 Front Office: C3 Mall, San Fernando
- Tobago Front Office: Shirvan Plaza, Shirvan Road, Tobago
Once you have made the required payment, you can indicate where you would like to pick them up.
Cheques will not be accepted as payment for Call Details request at any of the above listed payment locations.
- A request form from any Front Office store should be completed. This should be stamped at the same Police Station the initial request was made. In some cases, a written report from the police station is also accepted.
- A form of identification.
- If you are a Corporate Customer, the form must be filled out and a letter of authorization from the Account Manager along with a copy of the requester’s ID would be necessary. The fee is also applicable.
Can I receive Call Records via email?
Yes. You will be able to request that call details be sent via email. However, this option is only available if you will be using them for personal and not official purposes.
You are required to provide a valid email address for call records to be emailed.
What is the cost to receive my call records?
|1-3 day||4 working days||$50|
|>3 to 7 days||7 working days||$70|
|Between 1 and 2 weeks||10 working days||$90|
|Between 2 and 3 weeks||13 working days||$120|
|Between 3 and 4 weeks||15 working days||$150|
|Between 4 and 6weeks||18 working days||$170|
|Between 6 and 8 weeks||21 working days||$190|