How can I purchase the new Freedom Postpaid Plans?
• You can purchase the new Freedom Postpaid Plans via any retail stores and by direct sales.
I am a Postpaid Plus plan customer, how do I get access to my free Caribbean Roaming Passport package?
• Once you enable data roaming on your Digicel handset and connect to the Digicel network in the DigiRoam territories, you will be able to access your free Caribbean Roaming Passport.
Do the new Freedom Postpaid Plans come with Unlimited Anywhere SMS?
• Yes, the new Freedom Postpaid Plans come with Unlimited Anywhere SMS messages.
Where can I call with the Anywhere Minutes voice bundle and Add On?
• You can make calls to the following with the Anywhere Minutes voice bundle and Add On:-
•Any Local number (Bmobile, Digicel, and landlines)
•Digicel Caribbean numbers
When my bundles are depleted, would I have to wait for the new cycle in order to get minutes or data?
• No, you would receive notification when your bundles have depleted, you would be prompted to activate an Add-On in order to continue using the service by Dialing *323# or visiting the MyDigicel App.
What Add Ons are available with these new Freedom Postpaid plans?
• The following add ons are available with your new Freedom Postpaid Plans: Click Here
How can I request these Add-Ons?
• You can request these additional features by dialing USSD code *323# or using your MyDigicel App.
How often can I purchase these Add-Ons?
• You can purchase multiple Add-Ons. These Add-Ons will be charged to your bill and the additional minutes/data will be credited to your account.
What countries can I call with the ‘Rest of World’ Minutes voice Add-On?
• You can call any destination NOT classified as an Anywhere Destination with your Rest of World Minutes.
If I have a Blackberry device, can I use the bundled data assigned for my new Freedom Postpaid Plan?
• Yes, these plans can be accessed by ALL 4G compatible devices.