1. What are the new Postpaid Plans and their features?
Note: On Ecare, * Postpaid 199 = Postpaid A Postpaid 299 Voice = Postpaid B Postpaid 299 Data = Postpaid C Postpaid 499 = Postpaid D Notes: Anywhere Mins apply to: Local (Digicel, Bmobile and landline), Digi Caribbean (including Guyana and Jamaica), US, Canada and UK landlines (only). Customers can only benefit from roll over voice minutes and data from their previous cycle’s original bundles (roll over bundles do not roll over twice). Blackberry Plans will also be modified to benefit from the new value proposition These plans will not have an assigned credit limit. Customers who have fully utilized their bundles can purchase Add ons to the plan to access additional service.
2. What does the Social Extras include for these postpaid plans?
Customers will have Unlimited Access to the below applications for the duration of the plan: * What’s App (Messenger only, no Video calls / transfers, file transfers) * Twitter * Facebook(no Video calls) * Instagram * Pinterest * Snapchat
3. Why are there no credit limits?
By removing credit limits, customers have a greater control over their bill and the amount they spend. This means no overage charges
4. What add ons are available?
Postpaid customers can dial *323# or go to the My Digicel App to buy additional add ons to their plans: Voice Add Ons* 100 Anywhere* Mins - $30.00 30 ‘Rest of World’ Mins - $30.00 Data Add Ons* 1GB of 4G Data - $30.00 Roaming Add Ons* Enable Roaming @ Standard rates - FREE One Rate Roaming Plan - $111.38 Caribbean Roaming Passport - $223.88 Other Add Ons* Premium services (Digiinfo, Magic Voice, Ring Back Tones, 6411, Text to Win, Donation Short Codes) - $10 each
5. What countries can I call with the Anywhere Mins voice bundle and add on?
Any Local number (Bmobile, Digicel, and landlines) Digicel Caribbean numbers USA Canada UK Landlines What countries can I call with the 30 ‘Rest of World’ Mins voice add on? The Rest of World Minutes include calls to destinations not classified as Anywhere Destinations.
6. What countries can I call with the 30 ‘Rest of World’ Mins voice add on?
The Rest of World Minutes include calls to destinations not classified as Anywhere Destinations
7. How will customers be charged for services with the ORR plan active while roaming?
Customers, upon addition of the One Rate Roaming plan will have a limit of $200. Once this limit is reached, the customer will be asked if they wish to continue roaming
8. How can customers request these additional features?
Customers can access these additional features by dialing USSD code *323# or using my Digicel app.
Can I activate a Golden number with these plans?
9. Golden numbers are currently unavailable with these plans. How often can customers purchase these add ons?
Customers can purchase multiple add ons per cycle. These Bolt ons will be a purchase that will charge the customer’s bill, and credit the account with the minutes/data.
10. Will customers’ add ons roll over?
Yes, once purchased the customer’s add on allotment will rollover.
11. How does rollover data/voice work?
Unused minutes and data from bundles will rollover for one month.
12. What is the security deposit required for these plans?
The security deposit will be equivalent one month’s subscription fee.
13. What happens to persons on the existing Postpaid packages (Smart plans, Flexi plans)?
Persons who are on the existing postpaid packages will remain with the offer that they initially signed up for. They can upgrade to these new plans according to the regular upgrade policy.
14. Can I sign up for any of the smart plans ranging from XS to XXL?
No these plans are no longer available in the retail channel.
15. What are the out of bundle rates?
There are no Out of Bundle rates for these plans. Customers will now how have to purchase an add on to access any feature outside of their allotment.
16. Is there a code to check my bundled minutes and Data?
USSD codes are as follows-* Voice minutes- *120*1# Data- *120*4#
17. Can customers with BB devices use the bundled data assigned per package?
Yes, these plans can be accessed by ALL 4G compatible devices