1. What is the LTE SIM Upgrade:
2. When will this begin?
This would begin on the 5th of December, 2017.
3. Are the any LTE offers currently available?
Yes, once you visit any dealer store, both postpaid/prepaid customers benefit not just from the free SIM upgrade but also:
- 1GB of 4G Data
- 3 Day Quick Pick Plan – For all customers not on a Quick Pick plan
- 1GB 4G Data – For all customers already on a Quick Pick plan
- $50 Credit – For customers already on a Quick Pick plan and not Smart Phone customers
4. What DA will these bonuses be placed in?
Prepaid* 1GB 4G Data – For all customers already on a Quick Pick plan will be placed in DA4
- $50. Credit – For customers already on a Quick Pick plan and not Smart Phone customers will be placed in the customer’s Main account
Postpaid* 100 Local Mins – DA10
- 1GB of 4G Data – DA133
5. Will these bonuses roll over?
Yes, for Postpaid customers, as long as the account does not go into the dunned state, bonuses will roll over. For our Prepaid customers, data will roll over once the customer renews their Quick Pick Plan within 48 hours after activation.
6. Do I have to pay anything for this?
No, these SIM Upgrades are free.
7. Do I have to turn in my old SIM card to get the Upgraded one?
Yes, you must present your old SIM cards in order to get the new one?
8. Does Digicel currently offer LTE?
No, however, we are currently in the process of our infrastructure to provide you with LTE services. Once completed, you would have already received your SIM Card, so you can access services.
9. If I do not get the SMS can I also visit the dealer to get an upgrade?
Yes, all customers are eligible for an LTE SIM, the text message was just to notify our customers of such, we do apologize if you did not receive the text message.
10. How can I tell if my SIM is LTE compatible?
Once you visit any one of our dealer stores, they can advise on your SIM’s LTE compatibility in minutes.