Please see below for data troubleshooting methods:
Ensure customer has an active plan in cain
- Ensure customer has an available amount of data in DA4 or DA35(for flexi customers only) unless customer has an unlimited 2G or Go social plan.
- Ensure mobile data is turned on/connected
- Ensure customer is seeing E or H on their service bar.
- Ensure APN is set to web.digiceltt.com(for 4G data plans) or wap.digiceltt.com(for 2Gdata plans)
- Ensure network mode is set to WCDMA/Gsm auto connect.
- Manual reconnection: Settings>More>MobileNetworks>NetworkOperators then select, Digicel3G or 4G or Digicel2G depending on type of plan customer has active, from available connections.
- Please note the updating of a customer’s IMSI and IMEI should only be used as a form of troubleshooting if these are either unset in CAIN or if it is different from that in OTA
After all troubleshooting has been exhausted you are then required to send issue to CCTech advising them of all troubleshooting that has thus far been performed.
Use the below <CCSD categories and escalate ticket:
Category: CC – Devices
Item: How to/Troubleshooting Assistance
For customers using dual sim devices:Advise customer that these plans are NOT guaranteed to function on devices that are not purchased from Digicel.
- Advise customer of data troubleshooting methods.
- After all trouble shooting has been exhausted advise customer to switch SIM cards from SIM slot 1 to SIM slot 2 or vice versa.