Provisioning (Part 1)
Step 1. Remove fiber cable from back of modem.
Step 2. Ensure you are connected to Digicel Modem via Wi-Fi or Ethernet (Cable).
Step 3. Open Web Browser (Google Chrome, Internet Explorer, Microsoft Edge, Mozilla Firefox, Opera, and Safari etc.) on Device (Tablet, Smart Phone, and PC).
Step 4. Enter in Web Address Bar IP Address - 192.168.100.1 as seen circled in image below.
Step 5. Press enter upon completion of entering IP address and a Digicel Play Page should Load.
This page would Request you to enter an Account and Password .This Account & Password is Case Sensitive.
- At the left hand side of the page, you would see a TAB labeled ONT Authentication as highlighted in image above.
- The page above would load after clicking ONT Authentication. You would be provided with credentials via Text Message or Call from a Digicel Play Representative.
Step 9. Check internet services to ensure it’s functional.
- Unplug and Plug back in Set Up Box (Cable Box ).
- You would be Greeted with screen below on Television upon start up.
- Enter the Credential titled IPTV ID and IPTV Password in fields on Television using remote control.
- Click on Login and TV services should be functional.