Did you know that increasing a customer’s credit limit would allow that customer the ability to access services outside of his/her bundle?
A zero credit limit means that the customer’s limit is set to the cost of their individual plan and can only access services within their bundle.
- 0 credit limit on a XS plan-> CL 99
- 0 credit limit on a S plan-> CL 149
- 0 credit limit on a M plan-> CL = 229
- 0 credit limit on a L plan-> CL = 344
- 0 credit limit on a XL plan-> CL = 459
- 0 credit limit on a XXL plan-> CL = 574
- 0 credit limit on a HomePhone plan-> CL=98.90
- Increasing a customer’s limit from a zero credit limit on a smart plan would set the customers limit to the next available limit. Eg 0 – 500, 500 – 750, 750 – 1000.
- The 1st limit available for XS, S and Digi-Home Phone customers is 300.
Note: New postpaid plans M, L, XL and XXL mirror the existing Bronze, Silver, Gold and Platinum plans. i.e M = (Bronze), L = (Silver) and XL = (Gold) and XXL = (Platinum)