Here are some guidelines for handling corporate customers that call into customer care via 100:
- Offer assistance as per usual.
- Determine if issue can be handle by you issues that do not require corporates attention eg. (Data issues, device trouble shooting, etc.)
- Request customer’s mobile number.
- If issue requires corporate attention advise customer that you will attempt to transfer the call. Dial extension 7960
- Listen to the ivr and when requested enter the customers corporate number.
- Wait for greeting.
- Once connected to a corporate agent brief the agent on the call and proceed to soft transfer(Get back to customer advise them the call is being transferred and transfer the call)
For queries and concerns on this feel free to laisie with any member of QAT for assistance.