Your monthly bill will be sent on usually on the first day of your new service period by:
- E-mail from “Digicel Billing Team” to the address you provided during sign up: your electronic bill will include a full detailed breakdown of your charges.
- Text message: you will receive a text message from “400” to the primary number on your account. This text is usually sent to you the first day of your service period
- Via post, this will be sent to you through your local postal service. Please there is a $10 charge added to your bill to have this delivered via post.
Other ways to view your bill:
Note: If you didn’t receive your bill via email or text, it can be a result of an incorrect email address & mobile number on your account. There are several ways to have your contact information updated:
- Live chat
- Email: Support_tt@digicelgroup.com
- Visiting a store, click here to view convenient locations